Drive With Enough Room for the Car in Front of You

If you're sitting in traffic, try to leave sufficient space between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you, in case the vehicle behind you fails to see you stopped. If the driver behind you rear ends you, you'll have enough space to try to keep from hitting the vehicle in front of you.

wow that's a good tip ! I should have had that one figured out because that actually happened to one of my cousins ! She was at a light stopped & was hit from behind by a sleep driver & was paralized from the neck down - so that is a VERY WISE tip !

& besides THAT - how about this:

your air intake on your vehicle :

if you are right behind someone at the light - your air intake is taking all their fumes & exhaust in ! I can use mine either way on or off - there's a button for me to decide...but i often forget !

I wish more people would do this. it is very annoying to have someone right on your bumper

and if I move forward a little to get them off of me they move forward too

That i do know -- I stopped cause the school bus in the lane next to me stopped at a rail crossing & the truck behind me was going to pass me - he speeded up. In town in a no passing zone. He was in a hurry - now i am disabled

What could be thriftier than avoiding a huge crash and hanging onto your abilities? One inch of space is what you would beg for if you could, once it's too late. It's true! experts recommend that we could all move all traffic faster if everyone would just pull up no closer behind the car in front of you so that you can still see his tires. Try it!

If I'm driving and someone is riding my back bumper, I do an imitation of a rodeo bronc and buck him off! I pull onto the shoulder, let him fly by, and say to myself "I won that one!"

man driving
Safe Driving Tips
Consumer Advice Cars Driving TipsNovember 27, 2007
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Father teaching his son to drive
Teaching a Teen to Drive
Front Loading Washer
Using a Front Loading Washer
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car