Treat Job Hunting as a Job

When job hunting, treat it like a full time job. Spend 40 hours a week dedicated to finding a job, whether the time involves resume building, searching online, developing cover letters, or beating the pavement.

By Emily from RI

I agree with you - I have done better with my artistic employment since I have been able to treat it as another job.

So very true! If a person will work at searching for a job that hard, they will likely find one + plus avoid getting down on themselves by sitting home and just feeling bad. It is also important to just get up and get dressed and eat a good breakfast each morning - just like you should when working. And, be positive - each person is special and talented in their own way, worthy of good employment and a bright future!

This is true. You got to do what you got to do. Be proactive.

Looking the Classifieds for a Job
Finding a Job
Budget & Finance Employment Finding a JobMarch 11, 2009
Shortbread cookies.
Gluten Free Shortbread Recipes
Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Basenji Breed Information
Finding a First Job, Newspaper with Jobs as the heading
Finding a First Job