Curtains for Room With Reddish-Pink Walls

My living room has reddish-pink (mix color) walls on all 4 sides and I want to put screens to the balcony door. Let me know which color curtains will go best with the color red? I have attached a picture which I hope can give you an idea of the wall color.

Shwetha from Bangalore, India

any color that is opposite the color wheel will work.

http://r0k.us/graphics/SIHwheel.html

white

Find window treatments that are close to the color of your cabinets. If you plan on curtains instead of blinds then a simple pattern that is mainly the color of the cabinets.

Hi, I think like a cream sage green color or a gold. Good luck, Sheila

Curtains should match the flooring.

I would go with some type of linen looking curtains in a light tan, cream or beige. But with maybe a light brown woven in. Something that has some texture. (Something with the colors of burlap but way better quality and tightly woven).

I would find a print that you like that includes the color of your walls and perhaps other elements of the room so it will tie everything together. Too much of one color or another begins to wear on the eye and it is very difficult to match solids.

Don't try to match the wood as suggested. Go for a deep chocolate brown to anchor the room and make your beautiful walls pop. Good luck!

Thank you all for helping me :)

That is a very unique color so it needs very unique curtains- I suggest to emphasize a romantic theme (if you're going for that...) Black curtains, or for a cozy theme a tangerine-ish color that is very unique and will make everyone go WOW as they enter the room XD!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating CurtainsNovember 4, 2008
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
Measuring Windows for New Curtains, Gold colored curtains and white sheers hanging on a wondow.
Measuring Windows for New Curtains
A sewing machine making repairs.
Repairing Thermal Backing on Curtains
Starching Curtains
Starching Curtains
🎄
🍂