BamBam (Dachshund)

BamBam is a 5 year old Dachshund. I got both him and his sister Pebbles on Craigslist last October. They went from being crated day and night, to having a doggie door and free run of the yard.

BamBam loves tracking all the squirrel smells in the yard. He is such a good boy. He loves to meet and play with other dogs, but wasn't ever socialized. It takes him a little bit to warm up to other humans, but look out after you have become his buddy; it's kisses every time!

By Amanda C.

What a darling! I have a dachshund mix doggie that is so sweet! Here is a picture to show your littel Bam Bam. I love the names you have for them!

I am so glad they have a better life now. Bless you for taking care of them like you do!

Robyn

Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 29, 2011
A Dachshund Chihuahua mix dog sitting on a deck.
Do Mixed Breed Dachshunds Have Stronger Backs?
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Two different breeds of dachshunds
Differences Between Standard and Miniature Dachshunds
Dachshund/Pomeranian
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:05:10 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.