Rabies Shots

If my dog has a cough is it safe for him to receive a rabies and distemper shot?

Alaina from Lynchburg, VA

Ask your vet! He's the one giving the shots. It is illegal for anyone to give a Rabies shot except for a vet. Your vet will know.

YOUR DOG MAY HAVE KENNEL COUGH AND SHOULD SEE YOUR VET. MY DOG GETS A VACINE EVERY 6 MOS.- KENNEL COUGH IS VERY CONTAGIOUS.

Any cough could be a sign of something more serious and if there is any doubt whatsoever about whether it is safe for a pet to receive shots or boosters it would be best to ask your veterinarian (I always call and ask because the phone call is free...taking my pet in costs me big bucks!). Some people's responses may sound harsh to you, but many people have lost pets in the past and wouldn't want you to ever have to experience something like that.

Pets Dogs HealthJanuary 15, 2007
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Helping Kids Get Shots
Helping Kids Get Shots
Jello Shots
Jello Shots Recipes
Skunk
Understanding Skunk Behavior
🎉
🎄