Swiss Almond Spread
- 1 8 oz. package "light" neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup light Miracle Whip or regular Miracle Whip, depending on how "light" you want your recipe to be
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tsp. chopped green onion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Spread mixture in 9 inch pie plate or quiche dish. Bake 12 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes. Serve with veggies or pita chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 19, 2017 at 9:59:08 PM on 10.0.2.144 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us