Swiss Almond Spread
- 1 8 oz. package "light" neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup light Miracle Whip or regular Miracle Whip, depending on how "light" you want your recipe to be
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 tsp. chopped green onion
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Spread mixture in 9 inch pie plate or quiche dish. Bake 12 minutes, stirring after 6 minutes. Serve with veggies or pita chips.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 18, 2016 at 3:29:38 PM on 10.0.0.213 in 914 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us