Moon Birthday Party

When my son turned 5, he wanted to have a moon party. So we found all the sheets and blanket in the house, turned our furniture in the living room upside down and transformed the living room into the moon!

There were caves, and tunnels, and lots of of laughs and fun. I took an old sheet and ripped it into strips and let all the boys tie the strips to their arms and legs to make them into space men. I also played space music. I had apples, marshmallows (large and small), toothpicks, (you could also cut up gumdrops) and we made space people. The kids had so much fun!

The next day at church, I was asked if I really turned the furniture upside down because one of the boys wanted to do the same thing at his house! Heck, it was so much fun, and didn't cost hardly anything. Its also a great idea for a rainy day!

By katilee46 from Kamloops, BC

Drawing of an astronaut on the moon holding a flag.
Moon Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties KidsFebruary 10, 2010
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Moon Cake
Moon Cake Recipes
Decorate Cupcakes
Decorate Cupcakes at a Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
🎉
🎄