Keeping Asian Beetles Out of My House

I am looking for a natural way to get rid of Asian lady bugs in the house. I have vacuumed them up in past years, but they continue to come in during the spring time. I just want them to go away. I have an old house so they have lots of places to get in.

By Kippy from Ashtabula, OH

Best Answer

The lady bugs are harmless. I live in the North and every fall my house is covered with the bugs. Some show up in the house all winter long. lady bugs eat other smaller bugs. They can get in the house through the smallest of openings. So you may want to close up any openings you may find. Other than that just sweep them up and toss them outside.

lady bugs are one thing asian beetles are another--they bite and it itches like crazy--lady bugs do not bite

Asian lady beetles do not like lemon. Wipe around your entrance ways (Windows, doors, etc.) with lemon oil or a cleaner containing lemon oil. This will greatly reduce how many enter your home. It has worked for me.

Asian Beetles
Getting Rid of Asian Beetles
Home and Garden Pest Control BeetlesMarch 23, 2010
Asian Dipping Sauce
Asian Dipping Sauce Recipes
Getting Rid of Lady Bugs
Getting Rid of Lady Bugs
Japanese beetle eating a leaf.
Getting Rid of Japanese Beetles
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 18, 2017 at 2:42:07 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.