Who Should Wear Bangs?

By Jackie 3 1

Do bangs make women look younger and who should wear them?

sunflower71 from Detroit, MI

Showing: Answers Sort

By Candi 21 Flag

As a beautician of 35 years We were taught to look at a person from the side and make an imaginary oval and then from the front for the oval as it was considered the perfect shape and that will help determine if one should have bangs and what kind of bangs one should have.As far a looking younger I do beleive the whole hair style would be more helpful rather than just the bangs and don't forget hair color The right shade is important. also as a 55 year old. I don't want to look 25 or even 35 but looking grreat for my age is jsut as important as looking younger!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Debbie Dzurilla 28 1,125 Flag

I have a short style w/bangs and I am 53. I've worn bangs most of my life. I have a round face and think I look good with bangs.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

The only people who should wear bangs are those with high foreheads.. It has nothing to do with age... The style of your hair has more to do with the shape of your face... I have a medium forehead. I think the hairstylist is using a very very strands of hair to soften the look around my face and to cover a few wrinkles that are starting to form on my forehead.. Anyone over 30 should not wear a severe hairstyle... imho... You need to soften your look as you mature..

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I think people should wear 'bangs' if they want to. If it looks good on them is a matter of opinion. Person A may think that person looks great, whereas Person B may not. I say the only opinion that matter is the person with the hairstyle.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingMarch 24, 2006
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Trying on New Shoes
Breaking in New Shoes
Woman with a Leg Cast
Underwear to Wear with a Leg Cast
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 2:54:32 PM on 10.0.0.140 in 643 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings