Eco-Egg Mini Washing Machine Advice and Reviews

We bought a condo which is not so big, and we can not put our own washer in it, so we have one washer for 10 condos (most of them have more than one person.) So I am thinking of buying eco-egg electric mini wash machine, does anyone has experience with it?

Danieliausmama

I bought a "Wonder Washer" which is an egg shaped non- electric washing machine. It works really well! There is more work involved because you have to squeeze or wring the cloths yourself but since you're doing small loads at a time its not too hard. or if you are hang drying just hang them up drippy. It just takes longer to dry is all. You can't do big things like blankets but I have done sheets in it! It really cuts down on water and soap use as well. when you drain the machine you can save the water for things like flushing your toilet or whatever. So Thats my vote!

I also use the "Wonder Washer." It's a fabulous little thing and gets my clothes really clean. I have a dyno-jet wringer to remove the excess water. I take big things to the laundromat but do most of our day-to-day laundry in the wonder washer.

Our experience has been great, the clothes are so much cleaner. A neighbor told me she had read several negative reviews regarding this product, but we have had our machine a month and are very happy with it. The wringing is a pain,but the difference in the cleaning ability is worth it. This machine actually washes your clothes longer than American washers.

I am thinking of purchasing the wonder washer but please tell me what is a dyno-jet wringer?

WE BOUGHT OUR DAUGHTER A "WONDER WASHER" SHE LOVES IT. WRINGING OUT THE CLOTHES CAN BE A PAIN BUT SHE IS ON A VERY LIMITED BUDGET SO ANYTHING BEATS GOING TO THE LAUNDRY MAT OR NEEDING CLEAN CLOTHES BUT HAVING NO MONEY . SHE ALWAYS HANGS HER SHIRTS AND JEANS ON A HANGER AND HANGS THEM ON THE SHOWER ROD IN THE BATHROOM TO DRY (THIS HELPS PUT MOISTURE BACK INTO THE AIR) NOW SHE DOES HAVE TO POUR OUT THE WASHING WATER AND PUT IN CLEAN WATER FOR RINSING.

SHANNON

WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR DYNO-JET WRINGER?

AND ABOUT HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

I want to know where to get the dyno-jet dryer. Please let me know.

Someone was asking about the clothes ringer. It's called the Dyna Jet Hand Ringer.

BUT WHERE DO YOU FIND THE DYNO JET WRINGER?

I love my wonder washer. I have use of only one arm following a fall and need assistance getting a dyno ringer. I need it ASAP. Can you help me?

Re the Dyna Jet Hand Wringer, you can order it on their web site or http://www.wisementrading.com/washing/wringer.htm

Hi folfs go to the the laundryalterntive,Inc.com they sell a mina spin dryer that you. Will love that spin dries clothes almost dry that within a hour your clothes have dryed. It's very, very good I have one came within three days. Hope this helps you all out have great day.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryNovember 21, 2004
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Washing Machine
Extending the Life of Your Washing Machine
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎉
🎄