Freeze Milk During Vacation

When you leave for vacation, put the milk left in the carton in the freezer. Just be sure the carton isn't full. When you get home, put it in the refrigerator to defrost. It saves money and makes it that you don't need to go out for milk as soon as you get home.

By Carol from Wyoming, PA

What a great idea! I usually try to drink it all before I go so it doesn't get wasted. Wow, how simple!

I do this all the time,using 2 cup jars,that have been well cleaned. Used to throw a lot of milk, cannot tell difference,only reason use 2 cup size is that's about what I use, can use larger size also, just leave space at top

A Victorian house.
Preparing Your Home for a Vacation
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsOctober 3, 2008
An aerial photo of Disneyland.
Saving Money on a Disney Vacation
Saving Money a Ski Vacation, Sisters on Ski Vacation
Saving Money a Ski Vacation
Vacation Fund Jar
Frugal Vacation Activities
Saving Money on Vacation Rentals
Saving Money on Vacation Rentals