Home Based Typist

I am wanting to find out if there is any legitimate business out there who employ typist from their home. Thanks

I have been doing in-home medical transcription for five years now. I do have background with a Medical Assisting Degree and had taken courses within that degree for Typing and Medical Terminology. I work in-office for the same doc that I do transcription. My turn-around time is about one week. Some companies want it next day. Works out great with having kids. I do my work early am or pm when they are winding down and watching tv/tape or even after bedtime. Consider Medical Terminology class if your typing is already up-to-speed. They offer through community colleges or even some high schools offer for night courses. Worth the time and effort. $$ is good.

I get paid to type to folks over the internet! Check it out!

CHRISTIAN BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY 800-585-5873 opt. 3 for FR*EE info pac, leave ID#3752. No sign-up fee. Cheap mthly purchase for commissions. www.get-it.net/scriptures/dmccal5348/

Are you good at general office management? If yes, you can consider working as a virtual assistant. Many small businesses hire virtual assistants to perform a variety of administrative tasks for them from home. All you need is a phone, a computer and an Internet connection. In fact, I would say enroll for a short-term administrative assistant training course at a career school (http://www.careerstep.com). You may find it easier to secure the position of virtual assistant if you are formally trained. Once you are hired, you can earn up to $25 per hour!

Budget & Finance EmploymentJune 14, 2004
Yellow Oil Paint
Using Oil Based Paint
Starting a Home Business
Starting a Home Business
Vaseline
Removing Vaseline Stains
🎄