Inexpensive Family Gift Ideas

I am needing ideas for nice, inexpensive gifts for my sister, sister-in-law, and brothers-in-law.

By Maria from Canada

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I like gift cards. I'm in 7th heaven whenever I get one to Barnes and Noble. But gift cards to a favorite restaurant or store would also be nice. Tickets to a move or event that they would be interested in would also be nice. Or you could give them a household type gift, like a set of sheets or towels or something.

Gift cards, good luck.

You should really consider what they like, what their interests are. For example, my sisiter likes to feed hummingbirds in the summer time. She has a feeder but always has trouble cleaning it. I found a hummingbird feeder cleaning set. My brother is very earth friendly/conscious so I got him a subscription to Mother Earth News.

These gifts didn't cost much and showed them I was really thinking about them and what thier interests were. Even making a card with markers means more than buying one. I do that for my kids.

Magazine subscriptions?

A cake and/or dinner delivered on their birthdays?

Pictures in frames?

Hobby tools & equipment?

A pampering basket?

Homemade Cd of favorite songs?

If they live far away or otherwise don't get to see you much, perhaps a small photo album full of pics of your family and theirs? Last Christmas I found lots of silly song lyrics I thought my friend would enjoy and put them in an inexpensive binder. I hadn't thought about the format, but recently learned it was perfect. She has very little function in her hands and must have all print material like this.

Hubby and are also in the "when in doubt, buy gift cards" ranks. And with today's gas prices, gas gift cards should be very popular.

Frugal Gift
Frugal Gift Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts GeneralApril 11, 2010
A man giving a gift to his wife.
Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gifts That Cost Nothing
Inexpensive Gift Ideas for Coworkers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 6:51:25 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.