Buy Unwanted Gifts At Garage Sales

All year long, I love to go garage sale hopping. If you go early, you get the best stuff. Many people get gifts that are just not their thing and sell them at the garage sales. These gifts are bath sets, unopened games, oh the list is long. I get these gifts and hide them in my gift closet.

There is always someone that gets forgotten and you have a gift for them - co-worker newspaper carrier, even the mail lady. This also helps when I have been invited to a home party and they make great hostess gifts, too! I save about 10-20 dollars per gift.

By Lorna from Clinton, OK

This would also be a good idea for low income people that need help from the charities that provide Christmas help and never have enough funds to help everybody.

Several wrapped gifts.
Saving Money on Gifts
Better Living Frugal Living TipsDecember 17, 2010
A table full of items for sale at a garage sale.
Finding Garage Sales
Garage Sales
Shopping at Garage Sales
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
🎉
🎄