No Cook Menu Ideas for Outdoor Fraternity Charity Event

I need suggestions/recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that will feed 40-50 of my son's college fraternity members during a 24 hour charity teetering event held outside (regardless of weather) in October (cold/rain/snow). They cannot use a grill and electricity options are iffy! Anything frugal and yummy would be great.

By Mrs Plessner from OH

Will there be any type of refrigeration? Is anyone available that has the resources to pre-prepare the meals and pack them in containers to deliver to the sight? If you could answer those two questions it would be a lot easier for people to help with ideas for the meals them self and I am willing to go through my hundreds of recipes to give you more ideas and recipes for you but need to know the details first. ;-)

As for snacks, off of the top of my head would be things like chips, beef snacks that don't need to be refrigerated, nuts (you can buy in bulk at many mega grocery stores, I get a pound of peanuts for only $1.24 at my local store), trail mix, fruit bars, fresh fruit.

No refrigeration on site; only my coolers. In the previous years the temps were in the low 40's. I can pre-prepare the food and deliver but would like to do as much advance work as possible as I am the only Mum feeding the group. Would like to keep the costs down as well since my hubby and I pay for this out of our pocket.

Buns, cold meats, cheese, pickles, and chips always go over well with my son and his buddies!! Good for you and have fun!!

Hello again. Since you are able to pre-prepare and deliver (am assuming delivering just before each meal is to be served) I have a couple of breakfast recipes that you might like that would work.

Also have some ideas and recipes for pasta salads and regular salads, sandwich wraps and some chicken recipes that you can choose from that can be made a couple days ahead and refrigerated at your home.

There are about a couple dozen recipes I am thinking of off the top of my head but would be easier to email them to you instead of copying and pasting them all here if you don't mind. I am clicking on your contact button after posting this and will send you my email address so you can contact me directly so check your ThriftyFun message center. ;-)

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceAugust 16, 2010
Fabric
Donating Fabric to Charity
Making a Dinner Menu Board
Making a Dinner Menu Board
Giving to Charity
Giving to Charity
Beautiful Swan
Decorating a Pond for a Wedding
🎄