Can I Buy a Dairy and Soy Free Yogurt?

Is there a yogurt that is dairy and soya free?

By Geraldine

I've never heard of a yogurt that isn't based on one and/or the other. If the problem with the dairy yogurt is lactose intolerance there is low lactose yogurt on the market but I can't give you a name of any particular brand off the top of my head, however, a thorough Google search would give you some brand names.

I dont know if this will work, but I do know that you can make yogurt very easily at home. I've been making my own yogurt for years, either in a thermos flask or using an electric yogurt maker. Why don't you experiment using oat milk, rice milk, almond or cashew milks? Strictly speaking, your first batch, if you are successful, wont be entirely dairy or soya free, but you then use yogurt which you made yourself, as a starter, and then you are good to go!

Yes, there is. Go to your local health food store and see if they have or can order yogurt made from coconut milk.

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 6, 2011
Mug of slighty lumpy Greek yogurt.
Greek Yogurt Recipes
Bowl of plain  yogurt.
Low Fat Yogurt Recipes
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
Making Yogurt Without Milk
Making Yogurt Without Milk