Teddy Bears (Domestic Short Hair)

Teddy Bears is an orange/white, domestic short hair cat. He will be 3 on Valentines Day 2009. I adopted him on January 31, 2009. I went to pick up my Corgi from his groomer and he was there waiting to be adopted. He loves to sit in the window and look outside and of course he likes following me around the house and sleeping in a sunny window.

Teddy Bears was found abandoned in a house that was in foreclosure.The Real Estate agent found him locked inside, all alone with no food or water. I had lost our Birman "Sophie" in Dec. 08, and I wanted another cat. An older one that needed a home, everyone always passes the older ones and takes the kittens. I wanted to give an older cat a second chance at life. Teddy has been just a love here at home. His Veterinary exam showed he had anemia but that is treated and he is just fine. We love him dearly.

By Sherri from Rohnert Park, CA

Thanks for adopting Teddy Bears, his face says it all-pure bliss!

Teddy Bear's a handsome fellow! He looks so content. I'd love to give him a cuddle. I'm so glad he was rescued!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Oh he looks so sweet and cuddly! Give him a big hug/squeeze and kisses for me. How kind of you to give him such a loving home. =^..^=

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 12, 2009
patchwork teddy bear
Making a Keepsake Teddy Bear
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Crocheted Teddy Bib and Headband
Making Crocheted Teddy Bear Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
🎉
🎄