BathroomCleaning

How Soon Can I Use the Tub After Cleaning?

How long should I wait before taking a bath after using a solvent like Shower Power? (contains phosphoric acid)

By Han from AK

To be safe I would make sure to rinse well and then clean again with mild soap and water, rinse again and you'll be good to go. :-)

I agree with Deeli. You need to make sure that you have rinsed the tub well. You could add about a 1/2 cup or 1 cup of baking soda to the rinse water as this will neutralize the acid. I am not familiar with this product, but baking soda will neutralize it, and water will just rinse it away. Waiting and doing nothing will not remove any lingering drops of acid.