How Soon Can I Use the Tub After Cleaning?

How long should I wait before taking a bath after using a solvent like Shower Power? (contains phosphoric acid)

By Han from AK

To be safe I would make sure to rinse well and then clean again with mild soap and water, rinse again and you'll be good to go. :-)

I agree with Deeli. You need to make sure that you have rinsed the tub well. You could add about a 1/2 cup or 1 cup of baking soda to the rinse water as this will neutralize the acid. I am not familiar with this product, but baking soda will neutralize it, and water will just rinse it away. Waiting and doing nothing will not remove any lingering drops of acid.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJanuary 27, 2011
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub