Save The Salon Products For When It Counts

I love to use salon haircare products most of the time. But I can't afford to use them on an everyday basis. So instead, I have found some alternative products to use on days when I'm not really going to be out and about, and I save the good stuff to use when I am more concerned about how I look! This has helped me to be able to use the products I love, but not break the bank!

By Michele from Charlotte, NC

Michele, I read years ago to switch your shampoo/conditioner every 2 weeks so I used an expensive kind and a cheaper kind. Now I can't find my expensive kind anymore and started buying what's on sale and it's amazing that with the sales around, I can still find good shampoos and conditioners at a reasonable price that also work good. In my opinion, it's also the styling aids that make my do what it should, instead of the shampoo/conditioner. If the gel doesn't work, that's the first thing I change instead of the shampoo.

Thanks for your tip!

Group of Generic Hair Products
Organizing Your Hair Products
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ProductsOctober 26, 2006
Beautiful Eyebrows
Waxing Your Eyebrows
Curlers in brunette hair for a perm.
How To Do A Perm At Home
Laser Hair Removal
Saving Money on Hair Removal
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails