Birthday Cake Gift Box
October 5, 2020
Make a simple greeting card and gift box in one for any occasion. Gifts made with great efforts are appreciated most. And no matter how simple it is, remember that it's always the thought that counts.
- pink paper cardstock cut into 6cm circle
- pink paper cardstock cut into 6.2 cm circle
- white paper cut into 6.2 cm circle
- 5 cm x 20 cm pink cardstock
- 2.5 cm white paper
- Take the pink rectangular cardstock 5cm x 20 cm. Fold about 0.05 cm on one side.
- Cut small strips on that fold.
- Wrap it around the pink circle. You can cover the bottom to hide the cuts.
- Take the 6.2 cm white round piece of paper and cut curves in its center.
- Get the 6.2 cm pink round cardstock and make a tiny straight cut in its center.
- Get the 2.5cm x 20 cm strip and do the same as steps 1 and 2.
- Cut curves on the paper and wrap it around the pink 6.2cm circle. Then cover with the white paper on top. This will be the cover.
- Take a thin strip of cardstock and form into a candle. Add a design with markers.
- Write your message.
- Curl the bottom of the strip.
- Insert candle under the cake cover.
- Put your goodies inside round box and cover.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.