Capture Carpet Cleaning System

I have recently purchased the product "Capture" carpet cleaning system. I was wondering if anyone has used this before and what are you opinions of it? I have pet stains I need to remove. Any suggestions? Also, does this product clean up next to the baseboards? Steamers don't get that close so I am hoping this product will do that. Can you use it in area rugs and furniture? Thanks in advance!

Jonnie from Utica

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi Jonnie,

I have used Capture for several years. It is a very good product and works very well. If you have pet stains you may have to do them a couple of times. In the places I had pet stains, I sprayed the pre-spotter and then sprinkled the cleaner and brushed it in and let it set overnight. Vacuumed the next day. Just be sure to get close to the baseboards.

Good luck.

Oven Cleaning
Cleaning Product Reviews
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetNovember 25, 2007
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
Cleaning Your Carpet Without a Machine
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:24:09 AM on 10.0.2.225 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.