Bleach to Kill Weeds and Fleas on My Patio

I have a patio made out of regular patio block in my back yard (small back yard and all is patio block). I have dogs and am concerned about odors and fleas and ticks. In warm weather I use 1 gallon of bleach mixed with 1 gallon water in a 2 gallon watering can. I then sprinkle that all over the patio and let it set a few minutes (don't let it dry completely). Then rinse down with the hose. Takes away odors and kills pests. Also kills any weeds coming up through the cracks between blocks.

- Connie L.

How much bleach do I need to kill weeds?

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Home and Garden Pest Control FleasJuly 20, 2004
multicolored flowerbed on a lawn
Preventing Weeds in Flower Beds
Hand picking weeds
Controlling Weeds Organically
Blue Chairs and Table on Patio
Repairing Patio Furniture
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 12:37:01 PM on 10.0.2.180 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.