Bringing a Puppy on an Airplane

What can I give a 3 month old puppy while flying?

By jasper z

Are you taking your puppy in the cabin with you? A puppy that young would not do well in the cargo hold and I definitely wouldn't recommend it! If you are taking him or her in the cabin with you, get something called Rescue Remedy (available online) and administer it to the pup every hour. You can put it in his/her water before the trip and during the trip you can pet it right into his/her coat. Go to and order the remedy for dogs. It really works!

I would ask the vet what to do-i don't always trust online stuff. Usually a regular vet that vaccinated the pup will give you a pretty cheap prescription over the phone!

I suggest you wait till the puppy lands then give it anything

it wants =D

Read the ingredients on Rescue Remedy. It is alcohol based. The other natural ingredients might be helpful, but I truly believe the alcohol is the reason it works.

Photo of a cute puppy.
Bringing a Puppy on an Airplane
Pets Dogs AdviceJuly 20, 2009
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
french bulldog puppy
Treating Fleas on a Puppy
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
A girl holding a new puppy.
Helping a Puppy Adjust to a New Home