Salvage Grocery Stores in Tennessee

I have been looking at posts on this site about Salvage grocery stores. Can anybody tell me if there are grocery auctions in TN? We are coming from Oklahoma and will be moving to Jackson shortly and have the time to do the research now.

In OK, there are grocery auctions open to the public that are overstocks or near expiration, dent and ding, etc. where you can pick up some really good deals. Also, in OKC there is a store call the Big Green Warehouse that sells this stuff on a regular basis. How about TN?
Thanks for any and all input!

Faye from Jackson, TN(shortly)

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Hello anyone have any locations for California? We are working on starting our first store and looking for the best places for auctions.

There is only one that I know of. "The Store" is located on South Highland Ave before you get to the Walmart Supercenter South. It is very small, but I have found a few things for really good prices. Most canned goods are dented, but dry goods, (cereal, coffee, snacks, etc) are fine. Hope that helps!

Meredith

Thanks! I will give it a try!

Faye

How would I find Salvage grocery stores in Nashville?

There is one salvage grocery auction that I know of. It is outside of Mckenzie and happens about once a month . I think it's put on by Carroll County Auctions. The next one is Tuesday January 14th at 4:30. They usually go pretty late, but are a lot of fun. 25655 HWY 22

MCKENZIE, TN is the address.

Answer

Consumer Advice Store FinderJanuary 31, 2008
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Tennessee Christmas Charities
Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store
A woman looking at her shopping list.
Organizing Your Grocery List
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 4:39:58 PM on 10.0.2.79 in 885 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.