Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Salvage Grocery Stores in Tennessee

I have been looking at posts on this site about Salvage grocery stores. Can anybody tell me if there are grocery auctions in TN? We are coming from Oklahoma and will be moving to Jackson shortly and have the time to do the research now.

In OK, there are grocery auctions open to the public that are overstocks or near expiration, dent and ding, etc. where you can pick up some really good deals. Also, in OKC there is a store call the Big Green Warehouse that sells this stuff on a regular basis. How about TN?
Thanks for any and all input!

Faye from Jackson, TN(shortly)

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Christal01/08/2011

There is one salvage grocery auction that I know of. It is outside of Mckenzie and happens about once a month . I think it's put on by Carroll County Auctions. The next one is Tuesday January 14th at 4:30. They usually go pretty late, but are a lot of fun. 25655 HWY 22
MCKENZIE, TN is the address.

By Dave (Guest Post)01/02/2009

How would I find Salvage grocery stores in Nashville?

By Faye (Guest Post)04/29/2008

Thanks! I will give it a try!
Faye

By Meredith (Guest Post)04/29/2008

There is only one that I know of. "The Store" is located on South Highland Ave before you get to the Walmart Supercenter South. It is very small, but I have found a few things for really good prices. Most canned goods are dented, but dry goods, (cereal, coffee, snacks, etc) are fine. Hope that helps!
Meredith

By ryan blankenship (Guest Post)02/27/2008

Hello anyone have any locations for California? We are working on starting our first store and looking for the best places for auctions.