This craft is so easy you can make one for fun, or a batch for class party favors.
Crafting Time: 30 minutes plus glue drying time
What You Need:
- pink construction paper or cardstock
- bunny cookie cutter or pattern provided
- pink glitter
- pink or white cotton ball
- small jingle bell
- string or dental floss
- pink curling ribbon
- fine tip black marker
- pink marker
- craft tacky glue
- spring type clothespins
- Trace the cookie cutter or pattern twice on pink paper. Cut out the shapes.
- Add eyes, whiskers, and paws to one bunny shape with the black fine tip marker. Color the ears and add a mouth on the same shape with the pink marker.
- Glue the bunny shapes together around the top of a pencil. Use clothespins to hold the shapes together until the glue dries.
- Trace around the outside of the bunny with a line of glue. Sprinkle pink glitter over the glue. Do this on the front and back. Place a dot of glue in the center of the whiskers for a nose and sprinkle pink glitter on this dot.
- Use string or dental floss to attach a jingle bell to the pencil below the bunny. Tie a piece of pink curling ribbon to the pencil below the bell.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
March 8, 20070 found this helpful
THIS IS REALLY CUTE
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 10:32:47 PM on 10.0.2.63 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us