Decorating Pencils

A great kids' craft for an upcoming holiday or any time is to decorate pencils. This is a page about decorating pencils.

This craft is so easy you can make one for fun, or a batch for class party favors.

Crafting Time: 30 minutes plus glue drying time

What You Need:

Directions:

1. Trace the cookie cutter or pattern twice on pink paper. Cut out the shapes.
  2. Add eyes, whiskers, and paws to one bunny shape with the black fine tip marker. Color the ears and add a mouth on the same shape with the pink marker.

3. Glue the bunny shapes together around the top of a pencil. Use clothespins to hold the shapes together until the glue dries.
  4. Trace around the outside of the bunny with a line of glue. Sprinkle pink glitter over the glue. Do this on the front and back. Place a dot of glue in the center of the whiskers for a nose and sprinkle pink glitter on this dot.
  5. Use string or dental floss to attach a jingle bell to the pencil below the bunny. Tie a piece of pink curling ribbon to the pencil below the bell.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

These make the erasers stay on the pencil and not fall off. Tommy the kitten is offering to pose in these pictures.

Approximate Time: 5 minutes

Instructions:

Use marker to draw a face on the eraser. Cut four lengths of yarn to four inches each.

Twist them in the middle and put over the opening of the eraser. Put eraser on pencil, holding the yarn in place.

Arrange yarn in proper position on pencil by gently pulling it around to the back. Fray the yarn strands by pulling them apart to make hair.

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

I use these little nail stickers all the time, they are just $3.00 at the Dollar General where I live. There are always a few left over that I don't use. These go on the pencils I use to identify which are mine.

They match my nails which is a brings me a smile. Plus, I can tell if anyone forgot to return one to me.

Color Coordinate Pencils with Nail Stickers

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Crafts Crafts For KidsOctober 24, 2016
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-29 13:10:54 in 4 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️