Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Making Whipping Topping from Powdered Creamer

How can I use powdered coffee creamer to make whipping cream?

By Martina from 19104

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Jodi [269]01/07/2011

How to Make Whipped Topping from Non-Dairy Creamer

Instructions
Things You'll Need:
1 cup of Non-Dairy Creamer, I use the cheapest I can find!
1/4 cup of cold water
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoons of powder or confectioners' sugar
Before starting, put the small mixing bowl and the beaters in the refrigerator to chill. You want them good and cold to make this topping.
In the small chilled bowl, combine one cup of non-dairy creamer, 1/4 cup of water and one tablespoon of lemon juice.

Using the chilled beaters, beat on high speed about one minute or until soft peaks form.

Gradually beat in three tablespoons of powdered or confectionery sugar; continue beating about 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
Chill. The mixture stiffens after chilling. Stir to fluff it up before serving. Serve on cake, pie, fruit salad or pudding. Refrigerate any left-overs. Makes about one and half cups.

By Anonymous [848]01/07/2011

Jsham, glad you had the idea to look for 'topping' and that's a great recipe if you're in a pinch to use as a dessert topping! I am going to try it with my powdered Hazelnut non-dairy creamer! Keep in mind it's not whipping cream though, unless it has at least 30% milk fat, and could ruin certain recipes. Martina, here's the link jsham is talking about for use as a topping :-)
http://www.ehow.com/how_4668642_whipped-topping-nondairy-creamer.html

By Jonnie Shambarger [2]01/07/2011

Just put the title of your request into Google and the first item that comes up will take you to the directions, with pictures for making Whipped Topping from Powdered Creamer. It is really easy to do.

By Anonymous [848]01/06/2011

As far as I know you can't make it from powdered creamer.