Make Liquid Non-Dairy Creamer from Powdered

Liquid Non-Dairy
CreamerI make my own liquid non-dairy coffee creamer from powdered creamer. I buy the 16 oz. size store brand of powdered creamer for $1.00. I add one cup of hot water to one cup of dry creamer and shake. Then I add one cup of cold water and shake it up again.

I store it in a plastic bottle in the fridge. It makes 24 oz of creamer each time, and I think I get about 3 bottles per 16 oz. canister. I have also done this with flavored powdered creamers as well, always with excellent results. This way I don't have to worry about checking expiration dates, and I can control the richness of the creamer by adding more or less water. It has really saved us money, as we drink lots of coffee!

Source: I took the recipe from Dollar General's brand of non-dairy creamer, and it seems to work the same way for all other brands I have tried.

By Cynthia from Pittsburgh PA

Food and Recipes Recipes DairyFebruary 3, 2017
👒
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Make-Liquid-Non-Dairy-Creamer-from-Powdered-1.html