Make Liquid Non-Dairy Creamer from Powdered

Category Dairy
Save money by making your own coffee creamer. Learn how to make liquid non-dairy creamer from powdered in this guide.

I make my own liquid non-dairy coffee creamer from powdered creamer. I buy the 16 oz. size store brand of powdered creamer for $1.00. I add one cup of hot water to one cup of dry creamer and shake. Then I add one cup of cold water and shake it up again.

I store it in a plastic bottle in the fridge. It makes 24 oz of creamer each time, and I think I get about 3 bottles per 16 oz. canister. I have also done this with flavored powdered creamers as well, always with excellent results. This way I don't have to worry about checking expiration dates, and I can control the richness of the creamer by adding more or less water. It has really saved us money, as we drink lots of coffee!

Source: I took the recipe from Dollar General's brand of non-dairy creamer, and it seems to work the same way for all other brands I have tried.

By Cynthia from Pittsburgh PA

you could decorate the plastic bottle you store it in with decals or stickers even ribbon to go with your dishware so it could go from frige to table in style!

Watch out for the fat content. I was looking at powdered creamers the other day and quite surprised to see all the trans fats still in there.

I just love the internet! I did a search for non-dairy creamer hoping to find how to get "liquid" non-dairy creamer and that's how I found this site and your answer to my question. Thank you Cynthia!