Uses for Pringles Cans

My husband loves Pringles. I would like to put these empty cans to good uses. Any ideas?

By JustJan from Houston, TX

Well you really have a lot of good uses for those cans. But you can actually wash out the cans,and decorate them with construction paper, and then fill them with what you think your friend or family member would like, to serve as a gift. You also have the choice of recycling them.

When I have a few minutes spare I cut out circles and squares of parchment or greaseproof paper to fit various baking tins and then roll and store them in Pringles cans. Saves time and hassle when you want to bake.

Marg from England.

When my girls were in preschool they used Pringles cans for transporting their papers home at the end of the week. Each child had their own Pringles can...washed it out, decorated it and added a string for a handle. It worked great!

I used to store my artist paintbrushes in them.

This tip would work great for glass artists. Use them to store glass rods for flame working. They could be laid on their side and stacked (wine rack style) connected securely so they be plenty strong. Each color rod could have its' own can.

Make a winter/Christmas scene by cutting an arched shape on one side near the bottom. Cover outside of can with white paint, add glitter if desired. Hot glue trim around cut out area.

Use a section of an old Christmas card as the background of the scene, add miniature figures, such as deer, Santa, trees, etc...hot glue to inside base of can. If desired, you can add a small glass candle holder with a tea candle. Makes a pretty creche or winter scene. Be careful if you light the candle and don't leave it unattended.