Uses for Pringles Cans

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts

A great way to store spaghetti is in a full-sized Pringles can. I wiped out the empty can with a damp paper towel to remove any oil and salt.Spaghetti in Pringles Can

I was able to fit 2 whole bags of spaghetti into the can. The can is the perfect height and the lid still fits. You could wrap the can in decorative paper or contact paper to make it look pretty.Spaghetti in Pringles Can

By lalala... from Port Orchard, WA

19 More Solutions

This is a helpful tip when children become ill either when traveling or at home. Save empty large soft margarine tubs. Take a plastic Ziploc type storage bag and insert in the margarine tab folding down the top of the bag all around the tub.

Besides making the solar hot dog cooker that I've seen on several sites, I use Pringles containers for storing the plastic bags we get from stores. Then, I have a portable dispenser for plastic bags to store in car, hunting and fishing gear, and for gardening.

Use an empty Pringles can to store dry spaghetti, no need to worry about keeping the opened bag or box closed. An added plus is that the lid is see through plastic so no need to open it, as you can see how much you have left.

Pringles can.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

I bought these crackers today at Grocery Outlet. When I was done with my Pringles can, I realized that they fit in it. I mean it's tight, but pressing on the rim just a hair to let them slide in helps.

Pringles can and package of crackers

If you have a child who get carsick, the best container to use for the incident is a Pringles can. Saves a big mess and easy to store until properly disposed of.

My children and I use them to make solar hot dog cookers. Cut out a rectangle the less than half the size of the can but large enough to let lots of sun shine through, put clear oven bag cut to size over the hole (or clear acetate) and tape it in place.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts

Pringles cans are great for storing dog poop bags. Fill up a few cans with bags, then keep one in your car, one in a hiking backpack, and one by the back door.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 121 Feedbacks

Previously it was mentioned to use Pringles cans to store cookies or to give them as presents. I go a little further. I have friends and family in the service, many are deployed overseas.

Using Pringles can to wrap Christmas lights is even better than tubes they don't bend. And you can store extra lights inside.

Bronze Recipe Medal for All Time! 52 Recipes

How many times has your child come home with precious art work smashed or torn from being stuffed inside a backpack? Let your child make a backpack organizer out of a used Pringles can.

I've found another use for a Pringles can. I recently injured my back and have nerve damage in my foot and leg. My foot burns constantly and the muscles in my lower leg are pretty well shot.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

I just got some Tetley Green Tea and when I opened the box, I discovered the bags were round. Makes sense really, if your cups are round, the bags can be, too. No strings, staples or paper hangers. I am in love.

Round tea bags stored inside a Pringles container.

I keep crochet and knitting needles in them.

I used them for napkins and plastic tableware for picnics. It help keep out insects and dirt.

Save those stack potato chip cans! Decorate them as you please, using contact paper, spray paint, or decoupage and use them for gift giving. There are perfect for baked goods such as cookies, popcorn, etc.

I have a ton of small plastic pringles containers. They are from the individual sized portions. Any fun ideas of what to do with them?

Margaret-mek from Jersey

Answers

By (Guest Post)

1. Use them to hold and sort small craft items, like beads, buttons, shells, etc...
2. Use them as mini paint pans.
3. Make a pincushion (for gifts?): stuff with cotton battting (or even cotton balls) cover with a circle of fabric, glue to inside of container. Decorate as desired.
4. Decorate and use as a coin holder, (gift?).
5. Last, but not least, use them to hold snacks for bag lunches...maybe more Pringles...(save money buying the regular size can )- and refill as needed!

We used the large cans for this idea, but it would work for the smaller ones too. If you have young children who like to paint, cut a piece of paper to size to fit inside the side of the can. It should go around the entire wall of the inside of the can.

Drop a marble in some paint. Scoop out the marble, drop it in the can and put the lid on. Roll the can on its side and it makes a really neat design. You can put in 2 marbles dipped in different colors at the same time too.

Load More
Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 28, 2012
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf989247.tip.html