Store Spaghetti in Pringles Can

A great way to store spaghetti is in a full-sized Pringles can. I wiped out the empty can with a damp paper towel to remove any oil and salt.I was able to fit 2 whole bags of spaghetti into the can. The can is the perfect height and the lid still fits.

You could wrap the can in decorative paper or contact paper to make it look pretty.

By lalala... from Port Orchard, WA

Your idea is great, except for wiping out the can with a paper towel. Use a washable cloth, i.e. old T shirts or underpants cut into nice squared.

Thanks for the encouragement for less waste and my "waste"line. I try to avoid Pringles, sometimes I falter. :)