Use Pringles Cans for Storage

Besides making the solar hot dog cooker that I've seen on several sites, I use Pringles containers for storing the plastic bags we get from stores. Then, I have a portable dispenser for plastic bags to store in car, hunting and fishing gear, and for gardening (for holding produce while harvesting and for gifting excess produce to others).

By Clydecito from Western Kansas

Great idea. They are also good for spaghetti, knitting needles, fireplace matches and incense.

I have covered mine in contact paper, filled with rocks and cat litter for weight, and used them to make spice shelves. They are simply as the supports for them.

They can be used for storing valubles, too, but you have to be careful not to donate them to the food bank or your or your spouse will be kicking yourselves later!!

All great ideas (who would have thought all those from a little pop can) with school starting back up I thought to add to have your kids cover a clean pringles can than decorate the outside (the more outrageous the better & an easy I'm so bored project). It makes a lightweight holder for their artwork to come home crush free.

While cleaning house for an elderly couple and preparing her lunch I discovered they keep their crackers in tall Pringle cans, and they stay fresh. I tried it at home and it's true - just slip the tube of club or saltine crackers down into the can and pop the lid on.

You don't even have to close the tube the crackers are in, they will still stay just as fresh as when you put them in there, and the tube helps slide the stack of crackers in and out of the can. I love the idea so much I went out and bought Pringles in all size cans!

I too have learned much working for older and often wiser folks. Now I am the older one. I hope I am as wise.