Couch Color to Coordinate With Olive Walls

I have olive green walls with a dark stain color strip through out my living room. Would a dark color suede couch look good with that type of color on the walls? The couch is chocolate.

By Teresa from Abingdon, VA

If that is what you have then that is what I would use. If you don't like it you can get a slip cover for the couch or probably even cheaper, repaing the walls.

I meant to say repaint the walls, not repair them. The phone rang as I was previewing my previous comment.

Olive is a warm tone and as long as you stay with other warm tones, many colors will work. Choc couch should be fine, but use other colors (not olive) to add interest and pops of color.

I think chocolate brown would look great with olive green. Just add some different color accents (e.g. throw pillows w/ orange/red color in them) to add some more zing.

The color combinations sound wonderful. But to break up all the solids, maybe accent pillows in a creme color with stripes of olive and chocolate color. And if you can find the fabric and sew them yourself, all the better!

brightly colored confetti look sofa
Living Room Furniture Color Advice
Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesNovember 2, 2010
Storing Olive Oil
Storing Olive Oil
Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
🎉
🎄