Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet?

Carpet color and wall color can either coordinate or contrast, but either way you want to choose the best color to achieve the desired effect. This is a page about paint color to coordinate with blue-green carpet.

I want to paint my walls but all of my carpet is blue green. What color should I paint my walls without everything being brown or tan?

By tracey from Alma, GA

Answers

My daughters carpet is a blue green color and we painted her walls a silver grey color and she loved it.

Gold shades are the latest "in" color. I have a meduim blue carpet in my bedroom and just painted the walls Pyramid Gold from Home Depot and color washed Pale Honey over them (I wanted something in the middle of those two colors).

Then I hung striped curtains with navy blue valances and it looks great!

I used seaform green on my walls with a dark blue/green carpet. I used burgandy accents. It all works well together.

www.realcolorwheel.com/tubecolors.htm Its according to if you want to coordinate or contrast. If you want to coordinate look for something close to your carpet color on the color wheel if you want to contrast look directly across the wheel from your carpet color. Good luck.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceMay 7, 2013
😎
😷
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf22888628.tip.html