lotus Sanitizing System Reviews (Sharper Image)

Model: lotus® Sanitizing System

Manufacturer: Sharper Image

Request: I'm wondering if anyone has used this product yet. It is supposed to turn your regular tap water into a saniziter by "ozonating" it. The water is good for about 15 minutes before you have to recharge it. It is a bit expensive at $199.95 but has a one year warranty and should be reusable countless times. I have small children and want things to be clean but don't want to use commercial cleansers. There is also a Lotus Water Treatment System for drinking water using a similar process.

Thanks!

Jess from Portland, OR

Answers

Hey I purchased the Tersano cleaning system after seeing it on Donny Doich on MSN and LOVE it! I would never use anything else.

It purifies fruit and vegetables and will also clean your entire house. The only thing I don't use it for is the toilet, for that I use peroxide of some kind of bleach. And at times I use vinegar on mirrors. Activate a bowl of water and use it for mopping floors and they feel cleaner than ever!

I use micro fiber cleaning cloths with the activated water on the stove; countertops, windows, and Stickley furniture. Since the water is activated for 15 minutes I can completely clean the house with 2 activations. I run around spraying the activated water on counter tops and cabinets and take my time wiping it off.

I would not recommend using the bottle you activate the water in for use while cleaning. I dropped it once on a tile floor and that was the end of the Lotus bottle. I now transfer it to another spray bottle (from the dollar store) and don't worry about breaking the necessary bottle. Water your plants with the water you don't use! Target sells the Tersano line I am told!

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeAugust 1, 2006
Keurig machine
Keurig Brewing System Reviews
clogged toilet
Unclogging a Drain or Toilet Attached to a Septic System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:43:15 AM on 10.0.0.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.