Smokey (Black Cat)

Smokey is a 2 1/2 year old stray black cat. I got him last summer. He lives to eat and play, in that order!

Mister Smokey Smokerson is the joy of our lives! We were looking for a "mouser" at the same time fools moved out and left him in the parking lot of my daughters apartment complex. (because they were too lazy to have him neutered) Well, we're the lucky ones now! Because, we're the proud parents of a perpetually small little black cat that thinks he's still a kitten at 2 years old. Smokey "sings" for his supper, and has good manners because he always says "Thank You" with a meow before eating. He says "Hi" when a human enters the room and also, when you call for him, he always comes, after, first saying: "I'm coming Mom" with a meow. I'm 51 and he's my very first pet. Boy-Oh-Boy! I didn't know what I was missing!

By Cyinda from Near Seattle

I think smokey is adorable!

He's beautiful! Welcome to the wonderful world of animals in your life!

What a sweet story. I am glad you found each other.

How can anyone believe black cats are unlucky when they bring so much joy into our lives? He's absolutely wonderful.

That's awesome!! A good friend of mine has a "big" grey and white cat, that acts just like a dog! The cat's name is Rosco! Anyone can yell for Rosco anywhere in the house and he will come running! His purr is the loudest I've ever heard! Rosco loves to be petted and to get up on your lap. I'm guessing he weighs close to 20 pounds-no joke! I'm more of a dog guy, but love this cat, and unfortunately am extremely allergic to cats, so I can't have one.. Have great day! Steve from Blair,Nebr

Smokey is so happy to have found you, he is already giving you the rewards of his love. Thank you for sharing his story.

Jennifer

Northern Virginia

I've had cats my entire life. And that's one serious look on his face! I were a mouse, I'd be verrrry scared!

What a beautiful black kitty! Our black cat, Otis, is also quite a "talker". Mister Smokey is very lucky to have found you and you are lucky to have found him. Thanks for the great story!

My Royal Blue 2 1/2 years turns 3 in the summer.

We adopted "Sabrina" on Sunday, who is a perfect double for Smokey! She is five and has already settled in as though she has always lived here. Our last cat lived to be 22 yrs. old, and passed away last summer, so it was time to add a new member to our family. Sabrina came from a rescue league and has now found her forever home. Good luck..I know you and Smokey will have many years of love and pleasure.

I have a Smokee Black Cat and live in Seattle. Here is my tiny black. She peeps, and trills, a total baby.

Black Cat
Black Cat Photos and Information
Photos Pets CatsFebruary 1, 2008
Kitchen with oven smoking from fire.
Removing Smoke Odor From Kitchen Cabinets
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Porcelain Figurine
Cleaning Smoke Residue From Ceramic and Porcelain Figurines
🎄