MultiGard Heartworm Medication

Is anyone familiar with MultiGard, a heartworm preventive tablet, which is supposed to be like Sentinel? It's apparently available in Australia but I cannot find any information about it. Or does anyone know where I can buy Sentinel here in the US?

Jasmine from LA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Sentinel can be purchased online and at your vet's office. It is essential that the dog have a heartworm test before giving any heartworm preventative..If there is larvae in the dog, the preventative will not work and can possibly cause death,,a test is first.

I've been wondering the same thing. Have you heard any feedback about the Multigard treatment? I buy all of my pet meds online - IT'S SO MUCH CHEAPER!!

Pets HealthJanuary 10, 2007
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Cats
Applying Topical Flea Medication on Pets
cat
Buying Generic Capstar Flea Medication
A puppy scratching at fleas.
Giving Medication to Pets
A dog with a thermometer in his mouth.
Keeping Track of Pet Medication
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:24:49 AM on 10.0.0.96 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.