Dottie (Dalmation) Backyard Baby!

Dalmatian Dottie has grown into quite the beauty. We have fenced off our garden to give her more freedom in the yard. What a difference in behavior. Less digging too! She now at 15 months can be trusted to behave herself without constant watch. We didn't think this time of maturity would ever arrive! HA!

She is the most loving canine I have ever had. She loves to cuddle, hug and kiss her humans! She is an inside family member. She cleans herself like a cat. Amazing to us. She comes from a long list of over 50 champions. Her markings are of show quality but we don't enter the arenas. She's first prize without the fuss!

Both eyes are blue as a light blue sky. She enjoys her daily walks. Traffic stops on our walks and that's plenty for her and us. She greets everyone in delight. A real charmer indeed. She loves her "skins" (previously stuffed material toys) She is one adorable little lady inside and out. We can't imagine not having our dappled sweetheart!

Dalmatians require more attention then most pet owners can give. If ever considering getting a beauty like her, please consider your lifestyle. Will you walk her everyday? Will you be home more often than not?

Dalmatians are beyond close to their humans. They require constant human attention. Especially at a very young age. Every canine is different in personality of course.

This picture was taken a little over two months ago. Now almost eighteen months! (25th) She is becoming a real sweetheart. We've fenced some areas to give her room to roam! She is a vision, isn't she?

Jennifer CA

Here are previous posts about Dottie:

By Jennifer from CA

Beautiful dog. I agree people should make sure they can handle a dalmatian. We had one given to us when our kids were toddlers. She was a great dog and very sweet. However she was so energetic and her tail hit the kids in the face in her excitement. We found her a family with older kids and they love her. We also have a "Dottie" She is a heeler/border collie. Mostly white with black spots and freckles. She is beautiful, smart and sweet. Blessings to you!

Dottie is a beautiful girl! I'm sure she gives you a tremendous amount of love and enjoyment. I did not realize, tho, that dalmations required so much attention. Since I have a pretty active lifestyle, even tho I'm supposed to be retired, it's a good thing I have mutts! My favorite mutt right now is a 13-year-old dachshund/beagle female named Missy, who is the light of my life! Thanks for sharing Dottie with us and God bless you.

Love to get responses! Thanks for your posts! I have to look up your doggies!!! Almost got a border collie, vet recommended. My friend had two dachshund and they were the sweetest ever! Really miss those sweeties! Blessing to you both! Aren't our babies everything. Look forward to your future doggie posts.

God Bless you both!

Jennifer CA

Lovely dog, looks well grown. Thank you for putting in the caution that this breed needs daily exercise, and not just being parked in a back yard. They are so athletic, they totally freak out when they don't have a chance to really get worn out every day or even twice a day. The other poster might not realize that her Heeler/Border Collie got its speckles from some Dalmation blood. Same for my red Heeler, and boy does she freak without exercise.

A beautiful dog in a fantanstic home. Thanks for sharing

Photo of a pure bred dalmatian.
Dalmatian Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 15, 2008
Feeding a Baby
Weaning a Baby Off Breast Milk
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎄
🍂