Buying Spray and Wash Stain Stick

I am looking for a place to buy the Dow Spray and Wash Stain Stick. I live in a very small town and don't want to travel the country looking for it.

By Laverne from Cusseta, GA

Answers

February 18, 2010 Flag

Where can I purchase the Spray and Wash Stain Stick made by Dow Brands? This is used on fabrics (clothing) prior to washing.

By MyrnaAC from North Oaks, MN

Answers:

Buying Spray and Wash Stain Stick

The website homesolutionsstore.com sells it and they also recommend spraynwash.com. $3.50 US for a 4.3 oz stick, or $37.80 US for a case.

I don't know if it's made by Dow. But there is additional information on homesolutionsstore.com under this item that says to contact spraynwash.com for discontinued products info (among other questions you might have), so maybe Dow doesn't make it anymore, but another company does.

I have to read more on the site because maybe I found a goldmine for discontinued products! Wouldn't that be nice. Maybe they even sell sudsy ammonia since I can't buy for love or money in Houston, TX USA (seriously, I can't find it anywhere). Hope this helps! (10/04/2009)

By metroplex

Buying Spray and Wash Stain Stick

I get mine at Walmart. It is also at K-Mart, Walgreen's, CVS, Jewel, Target etc. I like it because I can stain stick a stain and not wash it till a week later, if I want. (10/06/2009)

By katklaw777

Consumer Advice Product FinderFebruary 18, 2010
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🎄