What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

What can I make for dinner with ground beef, carrots, onions, tomato soup, Minute Rice, and sausage?

By Nancy from Nova Scotia

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I would mix all of it together in a big pot, add a little water and some seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.), and make a soup/stew out of it. You could add the rice in with all of it, or you could leave the rice out, cook it separate and serve the stew over it. Hope this helps.

How about a meatloaf?

It sounds like you're in great shape! Here's a recipe I learned from my aunt in Idaho about 50 years ago, and I am still making it.

Layered Casserole

1 pound hamburger

2 cups thinly sliced carrots

1 cup thinly sliced onions

2 cups thinly sliced potatoes

1 can tomato soup

In a 2 quart baking dish, layer hamburger, carrots, onions, and potatoes. Mix tomato soup with 1 can water and pour over layers. Cover tightly and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1/5 hours.

You could also make a layer for the sausage, but it would be nice to save it for another dish later, too. I hope this helps! When you serve it, it looks pretty if you can keep the layers neatly in order, but hey, it will taste good even if your kids stir it up.

Go to this link and type in all of those ingredients and it will come up with loads of choices :-) There's a tutorial for first timers using the site to help you out, too ;-)

http://www.supercook.com/

Let us know what you decided to make :-)

I would suggest going to the following link and clicking on ingredients at the top of the page:

http://www.allrecipes.com

Just a few ideas that come to mind:

Hamburger Rice Soup

Cajun Soup

Beef-Vegetable Soup

Answer

What can I make with eggs, water, flour, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon?

By Rachel

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to http://allrecipes.com/ and click on ingredients at the top. Type in the ingredients you have and it will give you a list of recipes with those ingredients.

Read More Answers...

I have scallops, lemon, orange peppers, chicken stock, garlic, and pasta. What can I make with this?

By Brenda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you go to this link and type in the ingredients it will come up with oodles of recipes for you :-)

http://www.supercook.com/

Read More Answers...

What can I make with rice, spaghetti sauce, pinto beans, flour, sugar, and seasonings?

By Crystal

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Spanish rice, and a sweet bean pie!

Read More Answers...

What can I make with pork chops, carrots, onion, sweet potato, and can of french onion soup?

By Chris

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Can check cooks.com too, list ingredients, and they find you a recipe.

Read More Answers...

What can I make using ricotta cheese, linguini, ground beef, butter, cream, pancake mix, bananas, apples, garlic, and green onion?

By Omp from Chicago

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There are a few websites that let you input ingredients and give you recipes that match those. Try those.

Read More Answers...

What can I make with frozen cheese ravioli, frozen chicken breast, and a jar of Alfredo sauce?

By colliesr

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You could make it like lasagna, except cook the ravioli according to package and then boil your chicken in a little bit of water til done. Then layer the cheese ravioli on the bottom of the pan and put your cooked chicken(shredded) on top of the ravioli. Then pour the alfredo sauce on top of that. Put in the oven and bake til all is bubbly and heated thoroughly. Yum yum! That sounds so good. Wish that I had those ingredients right now. This is a good recipe for those that are on a restricted diet due to acid reflux and peptic ulcers and can't have fried foods or foods with tomatoes due to the acid content.

Read More Answers...

I have flour, sugar, butter, and a Snickers bar. What can I make?

By Yameka

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Please come back with what you made. I have these same ingredients, but also have several different on-sale box cake mixes. Thought I'd mix chopped Snickers into the batter & bake a cake!

Read More Answers...

What can I make with these ingredients listed? I would also like to have the instructions. These ingredients are for a recipe, but I don't have the name or instructions.

• 2 lbs lamb, beef, or pork
  • 1/4 cup lemon juice
  • tbsps. olive oil
  • 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
  • 1 tbsp. plus 1 tsp. fresh oregano
  • 2 tsps. minced garlic
  • 2 tsps. olive oil
  • 1 large white onion thinly sliced
  • 1 tsp. essence

Thanks.

By Liz

Answers:

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

The fact that the recipe contains essence makes me think it is an Emeril Lagasse recipe, since he has a spice blend called Essence which he uses in many of his recipes. It also seems as if you would use all the rest of the ingredients to make a marinade or rub for the meat. (01/04/2010)

By Omanana

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

I use the website foodieview.com to find recipes when I have ingredients on hand and I cannot come up with something new and exciting to put on the table. In their search box you enter ingredients you have on hand, press search and it will show you recipe ideas with websites for ingredients you listed. There is no fee or registration required to use the site.

Have a great day.
Sabrina (01/05/2010)

By sabrinaca

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have got the following ingredients:
salmon
potatoes
dried garlic
dried rosemary
onion
mushrooms
bread
bread crumbs
tinned toamtoes
butter
beetroot
cheese
corn flour
chicken
What can I make from this please?

By Louise

Answers:

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

You could make breaded salmon with cheesey mashed potatoes, but otherwise I agree go online I go to allrecipies.com and you can search dishes by ingredients. Hope I helped. (11/27/2009)

By sweetpeadtg

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Try supercook.com. You sign up, list all the ingredients you have on hand and it searches recipe search engines for recipes you can make. I use it all the time for inspiration when I'm not feeling creative. (11/27/2009)

By thriftyboo

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

These sites let you type in/check off ingredients you have on hand and work a recipe around them. Great for days when you have a couple things on hand, but not everything you need to cook what you wanted to make.

allrecipes.com
cookingbynumbers.com

recipematcher.com
firehousechef.com (11/30/2009)

By trixie118

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

In addition to the sites listed try: leftoverchef.com (11/30/2009)

By rjwilcox

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Salmon patties with herb roasted potatoes and mushrooms, bake the chicken with garlic, rosemary, and the tomatoes. This dish is served with crispy croutons (cut bread into very small pieces, saute with a little garlic, butter and onion, cook til dry or stick in the oven on a cookie sheet til dried and crispy); make a syrup with vinegar and sugar, heat til almost boiling, add chopped beetroot and cover, let mellow for an hour or so and serve as a side dish.

Grilled cheese sandwiches are always easy and good, add chopped mushrooms and maybe grilled onions to the sandwich or drain the tomatoes well and chop to add to the sandwiches, use the tomato juice in the can to make a soup to serve with the grilled cheese. Make oven fries on the side.

You can boil the chicken and use the stock to make mushroom soup, use the chicken for chicken salad or chicken and potatoes, make mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes and chicken.

There are a lot of meals involved in your ingredients, you just need to learn to improvise. (12/01/2009)

By wolfbytez

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have cooked chicken, red onions, carrots, red and green peppers in fridge. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do with it?

By sharuth from UK

Answers:

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

You can make a savory rice dish by shredding them and add a bit of butter or olive oil and saute them with some herbs and add it to some cooked rice or add the them to a white sauce and put them in some pasta. Thanks.

Dorothy (09/18/2009)

By Dorty

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

I was thinking rice too, but another option would be to make a chicken soup. You could add noodles or rice, or just make it with veggies. If you wanted to add corn and Mexican spices, you could make something similar to a Chicken Tortilla soup (I think you might need tomatoes for that, too).

My favorite thing is to look through my fridge and see what meal I can create from what I have. I have made a lot of good soups and casseroles this way, usually un-recreatable, unfortunately. (09/18/2009)

By Jess

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Most of the big online recipe sites have a place for search by ingredients:

Also these sites let you search by ingredients as well:

By Kaelle

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

I would suggest one of the following:

• Chicken Salad - just add something like leaf lettuce and/or spinach and salad dressing
  • Chicken Soup - add some barley and spices and this would probably make a good soup
  • Chicken Sandwiches - add Mayo or Mustard and favorite bread and it would make a good sandwich
(09/18/2009)

By crazyliblady

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Chicken stir fry. Cube the chicken. Add some soy sauce and cook until hot. Put over rice. (09/18/2009)

By maggie3956

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Chicken and dumplings. Cut the chicken and veggies in bite size, add water and/or milk and cornstarch for thickening. Bring to a simmer. Put dumplings on top (home made, Bisquick, or biscuits) and cover for 20 minutes, and you're good to go. (09/18/2009)

By clynnaltemus

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Chicken Pot Pie would also be good. For the sauce, use equal parts butter and flour to make a roux (pronounced roo) then add purchased chicken broth a little at a time to desired thickness using a whisk to stir constantly, add a little salt and pepper to taste, a store bought pie crust and you're done. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes (checking after 20 minutes). (09/19/2009)

By chef4u

What Can I Make With These Ingredients?

Saute the carrots while you cut up the onions and peppers and throw them into the skillet to cook. Add cumin, a dash of oregano, pepper flakes (optional), salt and pepper. When soft, put chicken into pan until hot and wrap all in a tortilla or change the seasonings to anything you like and serve over pasta. If you do this, add a little of the pasta water to the pan to make the sauce creamy. (09/19/2009)

By Goldie2

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceFebruary 25, 2010
close up of pepperoni pizzaa
Bubble Pizza Recipes
Measuring Ingredients
Measuring Ingredients
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
A woman looking in the refrigerator.
What Can I Make With These Ingredients?
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 26, 2016 at 8:12:01 AM on 10.0.0.48 in 353 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.