Scenery: Snow (Virginia)

This is our new backyard. Since we live in Virginia, getting a shot with snow still on the ground is rare. Nature has loaned us this lovely land!

By Dawn

Lovely is so appropriate. It is beautiful, and I envy the folks who got all the snow they wanted this year.

I miss our NC autumns and winters, but since we stay inside most of the time now, I guess it doesn't make much difference what the weather is outside.

We can look at our saved photographs and savor our memories. My hubby says his memories of shoveling snow in MI are not to be savored. He's so happy to be in Florida now.

Thank you for sharing your VA snow picture with us.

I love it.

Pookarina

Glad to say our snow has gone for this season, although your photo looks attractive. I prefer weather when you can hear things growing! Enjoy your new surroundings.

Photo of snowy trees in the mountains.
Snow Scenery Photos
Photos SceneryFebruary 14, 2011
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Virginia Christmas Charities
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
West Virginia Christmas Charities
🎄