Snow Scenery Photos

Category Scenery
A blanket of snow always gives a new outdoor view for appreciation. This page contains snow scenery photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

This is my granny's old house. So many fun times were spent here as a child, and so much was learned. It makes me smile every time I look at this picture. I hope you do, too.

By sissys sewing

Granny's House in Winter

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

This storm came early morning and lasted about 6 to 8 hours. It left us with 10 to 12 inches of snow. Many people were stranded on the interstate up to 10 hours. People had to leave the cars parked on the side of road. Many ran out of gas. Trees were uprooted and crashed on cars. Thousands lost their electricity.

Thankfully, we didn't lose our electric and stayed nice and warm in our home.This picture was taken off the deck in my yard in WV. The storm has been named "Fast and Furious!"

By dwedenoja

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Last year we were "blessed" with a lot of snow. School was out, we were days off from work, and we did a lot of back breaking shoveling. Coming back from taking the dog for a walk, I had to reflect and look at the sheer beauty of it all. It truly was a "Wintery Wonder Land of Snow"

Source: Me

By Kathy Lam

Snow covered trees and lights in front yard.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 37

This is a view of the north east coast of Scotland after one of our recent snow storms, it was taken from my brother and sister in law's garden. They are fortunate to have spectacular views of the North Sea from their windows.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 24

While walking the dogs with my husband one day, I stopped at the top of the hill at the base of our driveway before going down into the snow. I couldn't stop staring at all of the trees looking so white!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

We had a late snowstorm last week. We didn't get a ton of snow but it was enough to cancel school for the kids. My husband took some photos in the morning. I thought this one turned out particularly well.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This a picture of the sequoia trees in front of the Washington County Courthouse. They don't look very large in the photo, until you notice the building behind them, which is 3 stories tall!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

I thought the snow looked beautiful falling in the street light but it was too wet to take my camera out in. So I set up my tripod with the front door open and got this image, which I am really fond of.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This are two old shacks that I ran across years ago. I just loved the way they looked with the old hide drying, and the snow covering them.

It just looks so serene, and yet shows an old fashioned way of life.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 23

This is a a shot of my husband surrounded by a beautiful scene of snowy silence around Christmas last year. We love to walk on our property when it's covered in snow because it is like a whole new world.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Here is a beautiful view I had out my bedroom window during the 2010 blizzard that hit the East Coast. It was starting to look like Christmas after Christmas.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

My friends just moved away and dropped off a picnic table that they were not taking with them. When they left, I noticed that where they backed up to leave, their pickup truck left tire marks in the snow that made two joining hearts.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This is a rare thing for south Georgia to get 4 inches of snow and have it stick. I love how the sunlight is peeking through the treetops in the top left hand corner of picture. So pretty!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

We have had more snow this winter than usual, the new calves started being born in January which was really cold and snowy. When we went for a winter walk, this new born calf was on one side of the fence and his frantic mother on the other.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

I snapped this pic of my friend's dad's first and last lobster boat, the Jackie Marie, up for sale down by the road. His very first lobster boat as a young man, he bought her back after 35 years and fully restored her to her original beauty.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 14

My husband and I were walking to the grocery store after an ice/snow storm trapped most of Georgia for about a week and I happen to have my camera handy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

We don't often get snow in southern England by the sea, but have had two glorious days of it. Went walking to the beach and captured these colourful beach huts.

Hope you enjoy the vibrant colours as much as I do.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

This is a picture I took in the back yard today. Hopefully, it is our last snow storm of the year.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

This is picture of our back deck and back yard. I used the picture of the pine tree on my Christmas card 2010. I love the snow when I am on the inside, looking out or in a picture!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 34

I took this photo a few weeks ago in South Dakota. It had just snowed the night before, and all of the trees were heavy with snow. This stream is beautiful to take photos of all year round.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

This wintry view from our living room stopped me in my tracks. I had to grab my camera to capture that which had captured my fancy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9
Load More