Midnight Snow (Hillsboro, OR)

I thought the snow looked beautiful falling in the street light but it was too wet to take my camera out in. So I set up my tripod with the front door open and got this image, which I am really fond of.

By Jess from Hillsboro, OR

Thats a really cool light effect!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Are you a pro? It looks like I see a name in the lower lefthand of the photo. Nevertheless, it is a gorgeous photo!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That watermark is her married name. It is a great shot Jess, would give you a thumbs up times 3 if I could. PBP

Reply Like this photo? Yes

The photo is beautiful - I try to take photos like that too.
But, I'm confused. It says "(c) - copyright - Stewart Maize Photography". Who took this photo - Jess, or Stewart Maize? Is Jess a guy or a gal?

Who is Stewart Maize?

Editor's Note: There are two people named Jess StewartMaize who work for ThriftyFun, they are also married. The photographer in this case is "guy" Jess, who often goes by Stew to keep it straight. He is working toward becoming a professional photographer.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thanks everyone. This is by my husband, Jess (we fixed the first editor's note to be more clear). He has been taking photos with a professional grade camera for a couple of years now and is becoming quite talented.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Just love your picture.

Reply Like this photo? Yes