Scenery: Snowy Field (Georgia)

My husband and I were walking to the grocery store after an ice/snow storm trapped most of Georgia for about a week and I happen to have my camera handy.

We were waking past an open field that hadn't been stepped in or disturbed since the snow fall, it was a bitterly cold, overcast day, but I looked over the barbed wire fence. I saw how amazingly simple and old world style this field looked. It really took me back in time.

By Starfire

Pretty picture, but I bet it wasn't as frigid there as it was where I live in Sioux Falls, SD, where the high today was 0 degrees. Good old SD. lol

Reply Like this photo? Yes

You just have to go with the flow. If you get snow, you go with the snowmobile, and if you get sunshine, put on the old bikini and jump in the ocean. That's in my dreams, and don't I wish. I'm stuck in snow too, but I'm pretending to be an Eskimo. Trying to talk the kids into building an igloo.

Thanks for reminding me that others are getting the same as I am and not everyone else is at the beach.

HokeyPoke

Reply Like this photo? Yes

So rare to see an undisturbed snowy field these days. Takes me back, too. Thanks for sharing. Oh, by the way, the low tonight in Mid-Ohio is due to be 5 above. RedHatterB, that probably sounds like bikini weather, lol!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos SceneryFebruary 2, 2011
👒
🌻
🐰
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf52739366.tip.html