Browsing: Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

The theme of this kind of party is color and often table decorations and foods are based on one color. This guide contains rainbow tea party ideas.

Rainbow cupcakes at a rainbow tea party.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

July 16, 2007 Flag

I want to know about how to decorate for a rainbow tea our church is having on October 13, 2007. My color is indigo.

Mrs. Mary Ann Gregory from Chase City, VA

Best Answer

Last year our color was yellow. We did deviled eggs and dyed the eggs yellow with food coloring, yellow sugar wafers, yellow cupcakes, chicken wings wrapped in yellow cellophane paper

Best Answer

My Color Was Red:

Red stands for the Blood that Jesus Shed on Calvary, it also stands for Power.

I used a Red Table Cloth, with Matching Red Skirt, a Beautiful Red Rose Centerpiece with Fresh Baby Breath and Greenery..

Each Captain is asked to invite anyone you choose to Wear your Color on that Day, and Collect donations as well.

My foods were: Bar-B-Que Hash, Bar-b-que Ribs, Red Rice w/tomatoes and Red Sausage, Red Jello topped with Whipped Cream, Deviled Eggs with Red Food Coloring, Pasta Salad with Red Cherry Tomatoes, Bar-B-que Drummettes, Lil Smokies, Meatballs, and Finger Sandwiches.

Best Answer

For centerpieces, try something unusual like a clear vase with the chosen color fish and the fish can be given to the captain as a gift. Also, flowers are always a good idea. If you are doing foods in your color, try the unexpected. Get a local bakery to dye a cake in your color and have it precut in cute shapes and placed on a saucer in the same color or contrasting color to give it a little pop! Also do healthy varities of your food color like yellow peppers, squash casserole, corn pilaf, yellow rice, lemon squares, etc.

Best Answer

My color this year is red. I'm making red punch to drink for my table and I got red plastic plates w/ red plastic tumbler cups to match. I'm having a friend to make me some rainbow mint suckers that will be in a bouquet form and serve as my center piece as well, along w/ floating candles in a tall glass holder with red marbles in the bottom. It will sit on a glass mirror with individual red rose petals. I am giving each one of my guest a with box with red ribbon on it w/ red rose mints inside of it.

February 4, 2008 Flag

How do you make money doing Rainbow Tea Parties. I heard that you can. I need details.

Fances

I have organized a rainbow tea for the past 5 years and it has been very successful and also very profitable. The way we make money is prepare the food in the different colors of the rainbow and we ask for donations of 10.00. The people can go to each table and get from each. Each table provides meats, veggie, starch and desserts and the punch is provided at one table. We have changed it in some years and had the colors of the rainbow but had it in a cruise theme. We are planning one for september and everyone is looking forward to it.

Our Pastor's Aide had a rainbow tea and raised about $1000. They chose a captain for each table and the captain was responsible for collecting a specific donation amount for each person that would be at their table.

I just wanted to tell all who contributed to this site thank you and please pray for me as I try to direct a Rainbow Tea for the first time ever myself. God bless you all

charge a price and allow guest to sample from every table

April 23, 2013 Flag

We have been having a rainbow tea for 16 years. I took the idea to my church and asked seven ladies to help. I assigned each lady a color. I also asked each lady to ask nine more ladies to help them.

April 17, 2015 Flag

My color is yellow and I would like some ideas on what to serve?

By Mary Kay from Lincoln, NE

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Lemon angel food or pound cake(s), butter tarts, lemon meringue pie or tarts, lemon slices for the tea, lemonade, cupcakes with lemon icing, yellow bell pepper wedges with dip, yellow cherry tomatoes.

October 21, 2008 Flag

What kind of gift can I give to my guest at a rainbow tea party?

Claudia from Wilmington

I could help more if I knew what a "Rainbow Tea Party" was....

I have a page on Rainbow party and some ideas on this website:

http://www.parties-planning.com/rainbow-party.html

How about a tea sampler with the colors of the rainbow?

Blue - Blueberry tea

red - Raspberry Tea

Green - Green Tea

Yellow - Lemon Tea

Orange - Orange Pekoe

Purple - Plum Tea

I'm missing a color or two but you get the idea.

I, too, would like to know what a "Rainbow Tea Party" is. They are mentioned frequently on this site, and I haven't a clue.

March 26, 2010 Flag

We are having a Rainbow Tea at my church. I need ideals on a theme and a Bible verse to go along with it. Ideas for decorations would also be helpful.

By Lillie from Missouri City, TX

The Bible verse can be found in Genesis 10:8-17. A fun idea for clouds and the rainbow is to have kids help by pasting cotton batting onto paper plates and hand different colored paper streamers at one end. You can get more detailed depending on the age of your kids helping.

I'm not a practicing religious person but I do believe in God. Didn't Noah have a rainbow after the flood receded? Cut out watermelons to look like Noah's ark and fill with melon balls, cut out little windows on the side and set little animals on a crafted ramp going up to the door. Rainbow decorations, and print out small pictures of some type of Noah's prayer for seating places or name tags. It's endless. Deby

Hello, I am making these rainbow cupcakes for Easter. They are easy and so pretty. I think they would be a hit! http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/taste-a-rainbow-cupcakes-842128/

http://girlsteaparty.wordpress.com/ ... great-ideas-for-a-rainbow-tea-party/

above is a link I found.

Also, go to Biblegateway.com to look up verses...maybe search the word "promises", as the party is a celebration of God's promises towards us!

Off the top of my head, I would do: New Living Translation: Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."

I would have the theme as "God's Masterpiece" and have "canvases" in frames around and let the kids write in different colors of the rainbow markers/crayons different promises the Bible says about them (maybe after a teaching on it?). I'd talk about the Artist's color plate and how just like God does in our lives, he knows what colors to put where to make a masterpiece.

September 17, 2010 Flag

What is a church rainbow tea party?

By shortstack from Fayetteville, NC

A Rainbow Tea is a wonderful fun raiser and a time to fellowship with your church members and friends. My church will be celebrating it's 3rd year and it is certainly growing. We chose a color of the rainbow (7) and each group had a color (we pulled to determine who would get which color) each group decorated their tables to include foods with the color pulled. it was really pretty. We had a program with light entertainment and plenty of food.

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesSeptember 10, 2013
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Pink Rainbow Tea
Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 30, 2016 at 5:29:11 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.