Hair Removal Tips

What are your best hair removing tips?

By Alvena from WA

Where do you want to remove the hair from? Legs, underarms, face? It all depends.

I just bought Smooth away and I love it! it doesnt work quite as good for your legs since it takes a minute but for anything else its perfect.

Hope this helps.

Hi Alvena,

When I was growing up, I was very self conscious about the dark hair on my arms and legs. In fact, I was quite embarassed when my father (of all people) asked me when I was going to shave my legs.

Well, I did start shaving my legs; howsever, still felt bad about my dark arm hair. It wasn't until I was in junior college that I began to feel a bit better. You see, the girl who was chosen beauty queen, was quite beautiful, and yet her arms were covered with dark hair. I then thought, if it is alright with a beauty queen, it should be alright with me. :-) During my early teaching years, several of my students would ask me why my arms were so hairy. I simply replied, "That's the way God made me!".

What about just using hair bleach to lighten it? That's what we used to do in the "god" good old days. No need to shave and with a tan is hard to notice.

I like the brand 'Surgi Cream' for my face---it works very well, and doesn't sting as much as others I have tried. I also like the brand Nads that used to be advertised on TV. I get both of them from Sally Beauty Supply stores, although I am sure they are available elsewhere.

This site had a tip about how to extend the time between waxing

http://www.examiner.com/x-9539-NY-B ... nging-professional-beauty-treatments

Laser Hair Removal
Saving Money on Hair Removal
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips RemovalApril 4, 2009
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄