Fixing Tweezers

Have your tweezers flattened out and lost their spring? Close the tweezers with a pencil placed halfway between the hinge and the points to increase the bend. Then they should grip again.

Top Comment

This is a great reminder that so many things can have their lives lengthened with really minor repairs/adjustments!! Try to fix things before tossing/replacing them....

Top Comment

COOL!! I HATE it when the tweezers don't work! I'm going to try that. Thanks for the idea! Mitzi

As a hard-core eyebrow plucker for many years, I have to tell you that "Tweezerman" tweezers are THE BEST!!!! They will grasp even the tiniest hairs, but the best part is that when they get dull you can send them to the company for free sharpening! I also keep them sharp by rubbing the edges on a piece of emery cloth which is very fine sandpaper and that works well between professional sharpenings.

Hand holding tweezers
Repairing Tweezers
Home and Garden Repair OtherMarch 2, 2007
Man working out on an elliptical at the gym.
Fixing a Squeaky Elliptical
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Man Pointing at Brake Rotor
Fixing Squeaky Brakes
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair