Storing Tweezers

Category Bathroom
If you are constantly trying to find your tweezers or simply are looking for a convenient place to store them, here are some suggestions. This is a guide about storing tweezers.

If you are like me I am always looking for a pair of tweezers, that was until I found this hint. Attach a magnet to the inside of your medicine cabinet, stick your tweezers to the magnet and you will always know where they are if you put them away. This way they aren't laying on a shelf, either. They are up out of the way.

By Ann Winberg from Loup City, NE

Use a small magnet and attach inside your medicine cabinet or a spot in your bathroom. That way you will always know where your pluckers (tweezers) are. You can also put your nail clippers and small scissors on one.

By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario

I was getting tired of digging through the bathroom drawer to find my tweezers. So I attached a magnet to the inside of my bathroom cabinet door, to hold the tweezers. No more searching!

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Answers:

Attach Magnet to Bathroom Cabinet to Hold Tweezers

What a great idea! Thanks!

Maggie in Bloomington, MN (12/02/2007)

By Maggie

That is such a simply wonderful idea. (12/14/2007)

By Mary

What a GREAT idea! Thank you! I'm always worrying about all those germs. This will help keep my tweezers much cleaner! Amazing how the simplest ideas are sometimes the best! (02/07/2008)

By Cyinda