Labeling Nail Clippers and Tweezers

Keeping track of your favorite nail clippers and tweezers in a household with members who "borrow" can be trying. This is a page about labeling nail clippers and tweezers.

I am so sick of my nail clippers and tweezers going missing! I feel like I am constantly buying new ones and even when everyone has their own pair they seem to take each others too. So my trusty labeler and I went to work, labeling all of them with each person's name. Now it will be obvious whose it is.

• labels
  • scissors
  • clear nail polish

1. Trim the label so that it will fit on the item that you are labeling. Then stick the label on.
  2. Advertisement

3. Brush clear nail polish over the label, making sure that the polish exceeds past the edges of the label.
  4. Let the polish dry. Then enjoy the ability to reclaim your stolen items. :)

An electric pencil is the tool I use to mark items for identification purposes. I have used this tool on small items as well as large items.

Organizing AdviceSeptember 23, 2016
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-29 11:44:37 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️