Cleaning a White Canvas Golf Bag

My son has a white canvas school golf bag with cardinal lettering, I am trying to find out a way to clean it safely without the lettering bleeding on to the bag and turning it pink. I have gone to 2 dry cleaners in my town and have called an Edwin Watts golf dealer and no one can tell me how to clean it.

Brenda from Prattville, AL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try a Mr Clean magic eraser - they work on tennis shoes - it should work on the white part of the bag. Good Luck

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceOctober 12, 2006
Photo of a golf bag.
Organizing Your Golf Bag
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Golf Shoes
Cleaning Golf Shoes
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:22:26 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.